Click on each of the pictures below to learn more about our special parties!
SUGGESTIONS FOR A SUCCESSFUL BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH “JIMBO THE CLOWN” or “JAY ARTHUR”
- Keep background noise to a minimum, loud T.V.’s, stereos, adult’s conversations can disturb the children’s fun.
- Never force a shy child to get closer to JIMBO until they feel comfortable with him. In most cases, a frightened child only needs some time to get used to him and will probably warm up to him before the end of the party.
- PRE-light the Birthday Cake candles, They will then light easier later when everyone is watching you.
- Have plenty of film on hand
- Jimbo is not afraid of children and will allow them to get close or even touch him (Kids are naturally curious about clowns) BUT…he would appreciate adult intervention if the children appear to be getting abusive, STEPPING on his toes, pulling on his nose, or getting into his pockets for example.
- Parties may be indoors or outdoors, but if planning an outdoor party, be prepared to move indoors in case the weather changes.
- Finally, ADULTS are always welcome to watch and get involved with the party, JIMBO will gladly make balloon sculptures for any adult AFTER the children are satisfied (as time permits)